Tuesday 18 December 2007

6 days really it cant be

When i first started my blog, I was writing new posts about 3 or 4 times a week and now i just don't seem to find the time. I can find the time to read other peoples wonderful words of wisdom, but not to update mine which is sad. I love blogland. So anyway we are nearing the end of Oliver's first time in school. He is shattered, on the verge of being ill with something or other and i am knackered with the sewing, cooking, school runs, swimming lessons and god knows what else.



I am now continuing this post on another day. Oliver has finished school, and is full of beans. The whole village seems to be ill so we are trying to avoid any germs. I have completed all of my bag orders and have made the puppet theatre (except the case which i will do this weekend). The basket bags look really good and have already been distributed. The fabric for each of them is similar as they are for different people and everybody fell in love with this one fabric. I have tried to keep each one original by adding different handles or lining fabric etc. I am so pleased with the finish on them, even if i do say so myself they are looking really professional.






Oliver had his nativity play before the end of term and he played a candle. IT was the sweetest thing i have ever watched and there wasn't a dry eye in the house. I would show you photos but as all the other children are on stage as well it would not be fair to the other parents to have their children put on this blog without their agreement. Needless to say he looked fantastic and even sang "we wish you a merry Christmas" and signing it at the same time. They learn sign language as a matter of course at his school which is fantastic.





Trying desperately to get everything ready for Christmas. We are driving down to the in-laws on Sunday for the day where the children we get to open their first lot of presents. I get round this by explaining that Santa only delivers the presents in the stocking by the fireplace, otherwise it just gets too confusing with presents from school, friends etc etc.


I am cooking the Christmas meal for everybody and at last count we have 10 for lunch




Sorry couldnt resist putting this photo up cute eh

Happy christmas fellow bloggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family too. Nice bags and thanks for the pictures of your children.

I can certainly understand that everybody fell in love with the fabric. I have bought some for a grocery bag for a friend and the same thing in brown for two bags for me. Now I only have to sit down and actually sew them.

Well, maybe next year.

Indigo Blue said...

Hope you had a lovely Christmas! Cute photo of your children. My Christmas Time got so much more fun once my daughter arrived. You see her deocrate a tree.. it is very entertaining! She is only 5 but loves everything about Christmas. Best wishes.

saraeden said...

Its a shame Christmas is over so quickly , all that build up for one day !!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas !

Sara x