Friday 11 January 2008

Shes only gone and done it

Yup gone and got myself an Etsy shop. www.joannabags.etsy.com Only got two items on there at the mo - Christmas was very successful with my stock. Also currently working on an Amy Butler Nappy bag for my sister-in-law and have another two orders after that. So then i will be ready to put more stuff in it which will be fun. I have heard some negative things about people not selling through Etsy but to start off for me it was the easiest, quickest and by far the cheapest starting point.

The nappy bag is going to be SO SO SO funky. I won the pattern in the Amy butler sewing competition on U-handbag and it has to be said i was over the moon. There is so much fabric to cut out for this one, and on the detox thing i am so so tired i cannot seem to get off my backside and do anything.

Anyway that is all for now apart from Hoorah to my little etsy shop.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Congrats! I don't think you can go wrong with etsy because the costs are so teeny. My (extremely low key) shop sold out just before Christmas, much to my surprise. Good luck with yours.

I'm past the nappy bag stage, but I've always thought that Amy Butler pattern would make a great shoulder bag too.

Susanne said...

Congratulations. And it looks fabulous.

I hope you'll feel better soon when you have gone through the whole caffeine deprivation thing for a bit of time.